I did it! I finished a sewing project and I’m really quite pleased with it! I present: THE QUILT!
I did some fairly basic quilting by just stitching in the ditch. I then washed and dried it to give it the crinkly look. I did end up buying a new machine and did half the quilting with that and it was a DREAM. I can’t wait to start my next project!
I definitely learned a lot from this project – my main takeaways are to really make sure my seams are as uniform as possible and square up the blocks as I go. There are a few places where it gets wavy and looks a little lopsided, but I love it anyway.
Fabric: No idea, it was a fat quarter bundle I got ages ago. The binding and sashing were (I think) some Kona solids I got from Joann in black. The backing was picked up at Fabric Depot in Portland but I can’t remember who did it…I will take better notes next time!